mkhays's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My Google Map maker story

Michael Kakande - Google Map maker conference 2010Michael Kakande - Google Map maker conference 2010Am called Michael Kakande graduate with a bachelors degree in computer science. Am an enthusiastic software developer and a technology person. Am passionate about google products and specifically and actively started my involvement in google maps in 2009. My best moment is when i emerged winner in the Uganda Map Your World competitions - 2010. I also Attended the Africa Google mapmaker conference in Nairobi, Kenya - 2010. I have also actively participated in lots of mapping activities and events. 

I have been a Google Regional Reviewer and made tremendous contributions to the google map.

Am currently a google local guide level five and have made contribution in adding places, images and videos of new adventurous places in new communities i visit.I have made contribution in Uganda, Kenya, South Africa and all other places i travel to. Am passionate about mapping and i encourage communities to map for a better digital world. 

Kampala, Uganda
2 comments
Level 8

Re: My Google Map maker story

Hello Micheal, this is a great story and an inspiration to me as a new member to the Local Guides family

Pour Blessing to U

kaliroalex
Level 6

Re: My Google Map maker story

Thanks Kats.