DonnieB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Multiple individual businesses in same building

I have searched for this and unable to find. I have run across individual businesses that share the same building. An example would be a grocery store with a separate bank inside. I tapped on the building to add the bank and a drop down says it may be at a nearby location. I picked that one but it does not add that to the building but shows when you do an individual search. Is there a way to connect the two? I see other business inside are linked but not the bank. Also related, in Your Places where as Local Guides we are asked to review it shows I went to the bowling alley when in fact I went to the restaurant that shares the same building. I could just pick I wasn't here from the drop down menu... I would like to add a suggestion that you could make an also at this address option. I am able to touch the little icon picture in the review box and am taken to a map of the location which does show the restaurant but I can not say I was here instead. I hope this made sense because I don't want to add businesses that can be searched for individually and just don't show on the pan in map, which relates to my 1st point.

1842 N College Ave, Fort Collins, CO, United States
2 comments
Level 7

Re: Multiple individual businesses in same building

@DonnieB Did you ever find a resolution to this?  I have a dunkin donuts in a bank building that is causing a similar hiccup: I didn't know if you'd found a solution.  In my case, someone seemed to have perhaps changed the name of the bank to Dunkin Donuts, then deleted it, both of which were wrong.  Thank you. - Michael

Level 7

Re: Multiple individual businesses in same building

I am having the same problem.

I wish to add a business that is sharing the same address as others and it is still saying it is pending under my edits.

It looks like there is no resolution to this 😞