InKeepGatewayHotel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Meager Creek BC Canada: Washed Out Bridge & Road = Gross Negligence + Potenial Death

As  Mapper Marker was phased out 10 years of edits for area disappeared. The bridge over the Upper Lilooet River, West of Pemberton BC, Squamish-Lillooet C, BC, Canada, & the road to Meager Creek magically reapeared. The Bridge & Road Washed Out a decade ago . It  doesn`t exist!!! Google Maps is committing Gross NegligenceBridge to Meager Creek no longer Exists.jpg

that can lead to Potenial Death in the wilderness. Bridge washed out: 50°37'12.4"N 123°24'08.7"W, 50.620113, -123.402414

https://www.google.ca/maps/search/meager+creek/@50.6185094,-123.403886,16z  washed out Meager Creek bridge

Meager Creek Hotspring, Squamish-Lillooet C, BC, Canada
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Meager Creek BC Canada: Washed Out Bridge & Road = Gross Negligence + Potenial Death

Hello,

Old information can reappear on the map due to one of the many resources Google uses being out of date.  Please use "Send Feedback -> Edit the map" within Maps to report this error in order that Google can fix it.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Meager Creek BC Canada: Washed Out Bridge & Road = Gross Negligence + Potenial Death

Hello,

Old information can reappear on the map due to one of the many resources Google uses being out of date.  Please use "Send Feedback -> Edit the map" within Maps to report this error in order that Google can fix it.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages