BabluBaghel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How to Change the village local name

Hello,

Your question is frequently made, please do ensure for all questions that you search the forums first to make sure it has not already been answered.

Unfortunately the answer provided is not correct.  I will merge your thread with one that contains the correct answer.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 5

Re: Mark The villages In India

Really It's a great decision. I can help you to do this. I will add my village and neighbouring villages.

Level 7

How to add village in google map

I want to add village on Google Maps How i can add that?
Level 9

Re: How to add village in google map

@kaykay wrote:
I want to add village on Google Maps How i can add that?

Since there is no direct way to add a village name on map but you can use send feedback option. After a review Googler will do that for you. 

@kaykay

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

We are local guides not able to add political data on map but if your village not showing on Google maps you can send feedback to Google maps for adding your village name. @kaykay

• On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app Google Maps
  • Tap Menu Help  >  Send feedback.

Help.jpg

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @kaykay,

Please follow this link to send us feedback. If you want to, you can check this topic out for more information.

Edit:

Wow you guys @NareshDarji and @deepakjhic are fast! Thanks for your suggestions!

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Connect Moderator

@kaykay Hi !!

There are a lot of thread like yours which were answered before. Just search  with the How to add village  then see the result .

Anyway, We cant add any Village name on Maps but we can send a feedback to the maps team for their consideration. 

Follow this ..

1. Open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.
  2. In the top left, click the Menu
  3. Click Send feedback.
  4. Choose Other feedback.
  5. To add a screenshot with your feedback, follow the instructions.
  6. Click Send.

Read more here - https://support.google.com/maps/answer/3094045?hl=en&ref_topic=3093612

Happy Guiding !!

Level 1

first of all you makes the pic of your village and then post here.

Level 8

Thank you

Level 2

Jobs On Google Maps

Jobs On Google Maps