Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Mark The villages In India

I'm trying  and adding , and I also requesting to all guides to add

Connect Moderator

Re: Mark The villages In India

Hello @tapas_paritosh,

Please make sure you have read and understood my above response; Google is not accepting edits to villages.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6

My vilage add google map

My aim in all Village add on the google map. The google map is very easily learning and all area add on the google map20180113_090030.jpg

Level 10

Re: My vilage add google map

Hi @mohamedrahimullah  You can't add a village to Google Maps but you can actually send a feedback to Google for them to review and have an overview of why your village needs to be added to the Google Maps. Since you can't currently find your village on Google Maps, I will advise you now to send a feedback through the Google Maps application describing your issue. You can follow the steps below as well to do that.

1. Open Google Maps and make sure you're signed in.
  2. In the top left, click the Menu .
  3. Click Send feedback. Note: If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you'll see Send general feedback.
  4. Choose Other feedback.
  5. To add a screenshot with your feedback, follow the instructions and describe your issues
  6. Click Send.

You can also learn and find more information in here Google Maps Help Page - Support & Answer

Kind Regards

Level 2

Suggest an edit

the suggest and edit option isn't show for me!
I think it's disable for me!
Anyone can help me? I really need to rename an important district in my zone

Level 2
Level 9

Re: Suggest an edit

HHi @SirKaveh,

Hope all well. No, suggest an edit option is not off for you. No one can edit city name after map maker but you easily can send feedback for the same. 

Help>send feedback > select area> fill out all details and send. 

Video link here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2RRIC2ho5BM

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

Re: Suggest an edit

Hello @SirKaveh,

The editing of political features is a frequently asked question.  I am going to merge your post with an existing thread, please ensure to read the marked solution in that thread.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 5

How to Change the village local name

• Hello,

Please Help me how to change village local name, Because On Google Map Lot of Mistek in Local Language so please help me how to solve this problem..

Level 7

Re: How to Change the village local name

@SachinDesai If you want to make a correction to a village name in local language it is not possible.It will be done by Google Maps Team itself.You can send a feedback to the google maps team asking to update the name of the village name.

Here how you do it.You can see Send Feedback to the bottom of the Map.Click on it and then select Your Opinion About Maps . You will get a feedback page where you can give feedback and can update the map screenshot to address your correction.

That is all you can do.

All the best