Level 6

How to add village in google map

How to add village in google map

Already one month ago i was sent feedback but no info regarding this

Hemawansa Kenathumulle
Level 9

Re: How to add village in google map

Hello @Hemawansa,

I can understand the situation but there is a long queue of feedback so give some time to them. Nobody knows the fix time when your edit will be approve. You can also go through this post.

Kind regards

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

Re: How to add village in google map

If the village name is given by certain amount of people at that specific location then you'll be able to see the updated google map info in that specific location.This tactic will help you see your village(name) on map.  

Level 7

Add new Places

We need to add new places(Ernakulam, Kerala, India).

Level 6

Help me delete this wrong place from Maps

I am from parumala village, Kerala state, India. Since I joined google maps, i found a place named nirmalapuram near our place 

Nirmalapuram

https://goo.gl/maps/KHFgjToFXMA2.

No one in our locality knows this place . No government documents has got a mention of this name. This place doesn't exists. Google maps is showing the address of anything added in this locality as Nirmalapuram.

The actual name is ^Parumala^ only.

Please help me to correct this error.

Thanks

Sam P Mathew

Connect Moderator

Re: Help me delete this wrong place from Maps

Hello,

Political boundary questions are asked often, so I have moved your post into an already existing thread, please see the solution there.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6

Re: كيف يمكن إضافة قرية على خرائط جوجل

@hasnem2009 wrote:

كيف يمكنني إضافة أسم قرية على خرائط الجوجل لم أجدها في تطبيق

Level 8

Marking my town on google

Dear Google local guides team .... Thanks for keep encouraging and sending updates regarding the views. I am doing this because Google plays a very important role in my life it always helps whenever I need a guidance.in my all aspects of life..be it teaching , cooking or searching for places. I stay in a very small town Hasimara 😃. But sadly not much of information regarding its places is available on Google.and it is the last town on India Bhutan  border holds very much importance for tourists as well as defence forces. I need some guidance regarding how to add new places . Recently I have been to many parts of Leh and yes same was the case most of the places not a single pic is available. Plz help I have lots of things to contribute... Google makes life very simple and would love to contribute. Thanks!  Ritu Saket Verma
Level 9

Re: Marking my town on google

Hi @Ritusaketverma, looks like your little town is in a really interesting location! But what exactly do you want help with? I see that Hasimara is present on Google Maps and that there are already a few photos. So do you just want to know how and where to add new places?