BabluBaghel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Villages are not easily mapped

Hi,

I am trying to add a village name, but when I expand "send feedback"  I do not get an option for "other feedback", only missing place, missing road, wrong information, your opinions about maps.  

Link to screen cap of what I see >>>>    https://postimg.cc/image/j72lc9fhj/

Is there a new procedure for requesting an addition, or an email I can submit requests to?

Thanks.  

Level 1

How to add village in google map

Only one of them was approved ..Only one of them was approved ..

Connect Moderator

Re: How to add village in google map

Hi @Leng_One welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Thanks for asking how to add a village, unfortunately, Local Guides cannot add an area such as a town or village. You can use the Send Feedback feature within the App to suggest to the Maps team that it needs to be done.

Please note that I removed your email from your post to protect your privacy.

There are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Getting Started for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post

Regards Paul

Level 1

Try googling it 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Hello @Leng_One,

Your question is frequently asked, thus I am going to merge it into an existing thread.  Please read the marked solution there, and if you have follow up questions please post them in that thread.

You will find that most questions have already been asked.  Please always read the Maps Help Centre and search this forum before creating a new thread in order to prevent duplicate topics.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 10

Re: Mark The villages In India

@Flash

Nice information shared.

BM63
Level 8

How to add village on Google maps ??

Hi,

Hi,

Any one please help me how to add Village on Googl maps . And which categories it belongs. I have tried many times but Google not approved it!! 

Regards 

Rikuparna Saikia

Former Google Contributor

Re: How to add village on Google maps ??

Hello @Rikuparna,

This question has been asked lots of times here on Connect. I would like to ask you to search the community before posting.

An answer to your question is available here - How to add village in google map. Please consider searching the community before posting. You can learn how to do that here - Tip: How do I search the Connect Community?

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Thank you so much @GeorgesHR

For helping me .

Actually was attempting more then 3 times .

So asking it .

Now I will try feedback way .  

And same was happen with adding Hindu temple I have attached snap(Mudoigaon Namghar).

Please help me .

Rgards

Rikuparna 

Screenshot_20180529-102538.png

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Rikuparna,

I recommend taking a look at this article - Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?. It is going to give you more information on what different statuses mean.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators