LeanneM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Mapping my World

Hello all!

Google Maps is such an amazing way to contribute to my community and to other travellers. This is one of my favourite things to do and being a local guide hekps me do this!

Not only do I get excited to share my findings and experiences with others but I also enjoy getting the same from others too.

When in my city, I love that I can help and guide people and answer questions. So many people have no where else to go to get answers to their inqueies. I love that WE local guides can help them.

When I travel, I use the guides around me to make the best descisions, and then I use my experiences and my photography to help other travellers in the area!

I literally get so eager to travel and go to different places so that I can post to Google Maps.

Leanne
Philadelphia, PA, USA
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Mapping my World

Hi @LeanneM! Great to know about you! So happy you will be in Local Guides Connect live next week!

Please, tell us more about you and your fantastic journey into Local Guides world that lead you to be selected to summit!

Congratulations!

Level 9

Re: Mapping my World

hello and nice to meet you @LeanneM 🙂

and great to read about your experience with Google , waiting to read more about your adventures :)))

specially in San Francisco

greetings from Jordan