AliHRumel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Mapping Sylhet City

Hi I am Ali, a Local Guide living in Sylhet, Bangladesh. Not long I started working on improving the Map for Sylhet City but what I noticed is, it is not updated as frequently and many roads, businesses are not on the map with correct names and places. I can't do this alone, so I would like to arrange a Meet-up and unite all the local guides in Sylhet so we can get to know each other and talk about how we can all work together to improve the Map with proper Names and Places as well as by adding quality Photos and Reviews as quickly possible. Most of you people here from Bangladesh must know how popular Sylhet is now for it's beautiful natural tourist spots. So I am requesting to all the local guides living in Sylhet to join me and make the Map of our city more useful for everyone including hundreds of tourists that visits our town every week. I am waiting to hear your thoughts on this, thank you!

We are Sylhet Local Guides, Join us on Facebook & Google+ group!
Sylhet Division, Bangladesh
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 6
Solution

Re: Mapping Sylhet City

Thanks a lot brothers, @RonneBD & @huddin76. Please join the approved LG community of Sylhet, Sylhet Local Guides.

And also our Facebook Page, Sylhet LG Facebook!

View solution in original post

Level 7

Yeah lEts meet

@AliR wrote:

Hi I am Ali, a Local Guide living in Sylhet, Bangladesh. Not long I started working on improving the Map for Sylhet City but what I noticed is, it is not updated as frequently and many roads, businesses are not on the map with correct names and places. I can't do this alone, so I would like to arrange a Meet-up and unite all the local guides in Sylhet so we can get to know each other and talk about how we can all work together to improve the Map with proper Names and Places as well as by adding quality Photos and Reviews as quickly possible. Most of you people here from Bangladesh must know how popular Sylhet is now for it's beautiful natural tourist spots. So I am requesting to all the local guides living in Sylhet to join me and make the Map of our city more useful for everyone including hundreds of tourists that visits our town every week. I am waiting to hear your thoughts on this, thank you!

Level 7

Thanks for explore your exertion. I'm always be with you. inshaAllah.

Level 6

Thanks brothers, @AbdusSobur & @MohdHabibUllahF. Please join the approved LG community of Sylhet, Sylhet Local Guides

Level 7

Yes, u r right...bro... I'm aggry with you... Let's start...

@AliR wrote:

Thanks brother

Level 9

@AliHRumelits really a great effort from a Local guide. I love to join with your activity as intimate as possible.

Best wishes from Dhaka

Level 6
Solution

Thanks a lot brothers, @RonneBD & @huddin76. Please join the approved LG community of Sylhet, Sylhet Local Guides.

And also our Facebook Page, Sylhet LG Facebook!