NaseemHanfi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Mapping Pakistan

Hi Akhtar, 

For the time being I don't have any special plans but this is the right place where we could gather as a team and find more ways to meet-up and so.

We also have some senior Guides among us like @Haseeb & @Anonymous who would definitely be a great help to us. 

Level 9

@NaseemHanfi wrote:

Hi Akhtar, 

For the time being I don't have any special plans but this is the right place where we could gather as a team and find more ways to meet-up and so.

We also have some senior Guides among us like @Haseeb & @Anonymous who would definitely be a great help to us. 

Most welcome brothet @NaseemHanfi

We are in the midst of planning a World Wide Ramadan event & it would be great to see Pakistan Local Guides contributing from different cities. Please join our conversation on hangouts for easy real time communication. We also have a whatsapp group & Pakistan Local Guides G+ community. All the information will be shared accordingly 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NaseemHanfi @Alihaidersyed @Muhammadng @AbdulNasir2179 thank you very much to work on gather all Local Guides from Pakistan, i am already doing work on it and also added you in the list of Pakistan Local Guides in this post where you will find a huge number of active Pakistan Local Guides 

@Haseeb bahi thank you very much to guide in a very good way

Regards 

@Anonymous

Level 6

Dear Naseem

I am from Shikarpur Sindh Pakistan, not from Shekhupura. You are doing excellent, keep it up. We should find localguides from Pakistan from different social app and site and create a platform on Google+

Level 7

Ok Bro, sorry for misunderstanding, I know Shikarpur, keep posting pics of different places of your city and you should also tell your friends about Google maps.

Level 7

Hello, @NaseemHanfi

I'm from lahore as well , but sorry I can't join you in meet up if you are setting up meet up in this week. Because I'm suffering fever.....😔

SAM
Level 7

No problem at all Sami, we are in a process of scheduling a meet-up but right now nothing has been confirmed.

Anyway get well soon, you'll be informed whenever an event will be arranged. 

Level 6

This is Amjad Khan from the land of hospitality Peshawar, let's join to re-mape our sectors and help other people.

Thank you all.

Level 6

This is Amjad Khan from the land of hospitality Peshawar, let's join to re-mape our sectors and help other people.

Thank you all.

Level 7

Hi Amjad,

No doubt, not only the people of Peshawar but of entire KPK have great interests in hospitality for their guests and this keen interest has made it the land of hospitality.

It would be great if you keep introducing the hot places as well as the hidden but valuable places of your city to guide the tourist and visitors planing to come to Peshawar.