NaseemHanfi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Mapping Pakistan

Being a Local Guide in Lahore Pakistan, I would like to gather all Local Guides from Pakistan on this forum to work like a close community to make Pakistan virtually accessible, easily and completely for everyone on Google maps by helping and guiding each other.

Helping new Guides by giving answers of their queries and solutions for the problems they face. 

Local meet-ups could be arranged for discussions and strengthening the Local Guides community.

Lahore, Pakistan
23 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Mapping Pakistan

W.salam @NaseemHanfi @Alihaidersyed @Muhammadng @AbdulNasir2179 @AkhtarAbbas

Please feel free to join us at /Pakistan-Local-Guides-Group

I hope to see you guys more often here on connect 🙂

Regards

View solution in original post

Level 6

Salam thats great thinking about country butt my friend how can we do like a team please if you have some special plane so discuss with us and do like a team make sure we do everything in favour of our country Thanks

Level 6

I am Abdul.nasir2179 from Shikarpur Sindh Pakistan 

Level 6

I am Abdul.nasir2179 from Shikarpur Sindh Pakistan 

Level 5

Hi I m Baden from. Lahore yes I support u .we should arranged a meet up. I too wanna that I am with u .what and how can I do for that

Level 5

Salam,

I am also playing my part as much as i can. And i am ready to explore new places, actually beautiful places of Pakistan which people don't even know. Let's do this effort together to help others.

Level 7

Dear Nasir,

As you know Sheikhupura is a historic city constructed by the Mughal Emperor Jahangir, it has some historic places like Hiran Minar & Sheikhupura Fort. You can cover these places with capturing and sharing high quality pics, streets and businesses you know around you.

This way you would be a great help in mapping Pakistan.

Regards

Level 9
Solution

W.salam @NaseemHanfi @Alihaidersyed @Muhammadng @AbdulNasir2179 @AkhtarAbbas

Please feel free to join us at /Pakistan-Local-Guides-Group

I hope to see you guys more often here on connect 🙂

Regards

Level 7

Hi Baden, 

It's great to know that, you are interested in meet-ups for making the Guide's Community stronger, discussions, having answers of queries, knowing new ways & ideas to bring the world on Google Maps and to make our efforts more effective. 

I'll be keep in touch with you and will inform you whenever there is a chance for us to meet up somewhere.

Level 7

Hi Ali, 

As you said you are exploring those beautiful places which haven't been seen by others, that's really a great effort you are doing.

Keep sharing your discoveries with us on Connect as well.

In future we could arrange some trips with Local Guide to some new and beautiful unknown places of Pakistan.