CaduF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Maping the new city in Brazil

Google Maps for Cadu Ferreira.pngHello guides, everything is OK?

I want to share an incredible moment that I experienced when I decided to map a city of Uchoa/SP. A city is located 20 miles from São José do Rio Preto/SP and has an average of 10 thousand habitants. I spent a period in my husband's hometown and one day we decided to stroll.

Was when I had an insight to register some establishments and photograph the new city. It was very interesting to see the result, because before the stroll the map was practically unregistered and after this the city was mapped.

For me, the most positive side of the platform is to be able to contribute to the future experiences of those who pass by a place and so I also know a little more the places where other guides passed. 

Honestly, I was very satisfied with the result and I hope that my contributions will improve the lives of the habitants and the experiences of many other people.

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Maping the new city in Brazil

Hi @CaduF

Thanks for sharing your great map. I just moved your post here in the "Mapping your World" board as it is the best place to share and ask for tips and advice on mapping your world.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

@MariaBi Thank you very much for repositioning. I believe this experience is shared by many here and I hope it will also serve to inspire others. Thanks again.

Level 6

Parabéns, atitude eficaz!

Mesmo com essa maré tecnológica temos uma grande defasagem das informações corretas, e nas regiões interioranas deste estado é maior ainda.

Obrigado, boa sorte!!

Servidor Público