OluwaseunA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Map your world week, Lagos Nigeria

I'm really looking forward to this event this weekend... who else is? I figured that there are still so many things I don't know as a local guide... I still don't know how to organize my own meet-ups, what activities to do during these meet-ups I have so many questions.

Lagos, Nigeria
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Map your world week, Lagos Nigeria

Hi @OluwaseunA, were you at today's meet-up?

Level 4

Yea the dude in the Yellow and Blue Polo long sleeve **####** 🙂  

Level 4

It was great meeting @EmekaUlor@SanyaOdare and all the local guides i met today. Want to say a big thank you to the Google team and @JessicaS for giving us this unique opportunity to affect our community directly. I hope Google would look to make this event a thing of reasonable frequency.

Thanks again

Level 10

LOL!!!! You're so funny @OluwaseunA

Connect Moderator

@OluwaseunA you such a great guy. You made my day and others you. Moments with you was dramatic. Lol. You should get a James Bond  role. Cheers

Former Google Contributor

Hope you had a great time @OluwaseunA! It was awesome to meet all of you. Look forward to hearing about the community in Lagos again soon 🙂 Don't forget to visit g.co/localguides/meetup if you're interested in hosting a meet-up (which it sounds like you might be 🙂

Level 4

That would be as sure and rain and tax... Will definately plan one soon enough

Level 6

Please I will like to attend meet up . Kindly tell me where you guys do meet because I really want to connect to other local guides. Thanks 

@SanyaO wrote:

Hi @OluwaseunA, were you at today's meet-up?