DhananjayS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Listing in review since a week, please help

Hi, I am trying to list a location but it is not getting approved. Can somebody please help. Details below - Location - https://goo.gl/maps/qqmobjiAa6P2 [REDACTED] Regards Dhananjay

https://goo.gl/maps/qqmobjiAa6P2
7 comments
Level 2

Listing not approved since April 13th.

Hi,

My listing is not getting approved since 2 weeks now, would really love to know what can be the reason and if somebody can help. Thanks a lot.

[REDACTED] 

Regards

Dhananjay

Level 8

Re: Listing in review since a week, please help

Hii @DhananjayS

Did you want to add a new place ?

Please don't share your Private information in this Forum.

Level 10

Re: Listing not approved since April 13th.

@DhananjayS There is no way to speed up the process, you will have to wait for it to be approved. it might even take longer depending on the number of local guides in your area

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DhananjayS

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. I just moved and merged your posts here in the "Mapping your World" board as it is the best place to share and ask for tips and advice on mapping your world. 

I also redacted the personal information from your posts. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 2

ok, thanks all of you for your guidance.

Level 2

yes, can you provide me a solution. ? Thanks.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DhananjayS

Thanks for reaching out. As @WaweruM already told you, edits take some time to get approved. Once your edit has been approved, a confirmation email will be sent to you to notify you that your edit has been published. I would recommend also to read this post on how to see the status of your edits in Google Maps. 

• For further information on how to report an error in the map, please check this article on our Help Centre here. 

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them