Level 2

Let's Map Gujranwala

Let's map every corner of city Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan

Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Let's Map Gujranwala

Hi @ImranB,

Thanks for your enthusiasm and a warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum.  I just moved your post here in the "Let's Meet Up" board as it is the best place to share your desire to meet other Local Guides from your local area / organise a meet-up /look up for an upcoming meet-up close to you. 

As it looks like it is first time are you are posting in the forum, here some tips to get started. For example, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. And please make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting:).

Tips for getting started:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

Here also some tips about how to organise a meet-up

Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our February 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 2

Gujranwala city map is not complet.

Beacause many streets and names location does not show map. In my area on garjakh road many streets are not intered. If you wish i can jelp you. Many places by name.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MariaBi thank for motivations

@ImranB yes add all POI's which you know & are missing on Maps @sheikhjalil1950 missing roads and streets can be added by "Send Feedback option" of Google maps.

Moreover i am also Local Guide from Gujranwala & trying my best to improve the Map of this area

Level 2

I belong garjakh road gujranwala.

Spelling of Garjakh Road ore not correct on map and missed many roads on map just as gala taran wala. Gala masjid rehan wala so i want to complete map and correction on map.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheikhjalil1950 you can edit roads by send feedback option as someone already discussed it in earilier post i am send you the link of that post, here all the detail to edit road is clearly mentioned by possible screenshots, here is the link to edit road please read it carefully hope then you will be able to edit road in your area

Thanks

Ata Ur Rehman