RinafR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Issue with Add,edit Road on Google Map via mapmaker.google.com

I have an issue with add,edit roads on Google Maps via mapmaker.google.com .

Anyone know how fix this issue. Please start a discus with me.

Neriyakulam, Vavuniya, Northern Province, Sri Lanka
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Issue with Add,edit Road on Google Map via mapmaker.google.com

Hello,

Please explain the details of your issue, such as what you are editing, what you are trying to do, and what steps you take to attempt it.  Is there a specific error message?

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6

I tried for add,edit and set name for Roads while I did these activities it is showing a error message. I'll upload that error message as a screenshot ASAP.

@GreggG wrote:

Hello,

Please explain the details of your issue, such as what you are editing, what you are trying to do, and what steps you take to attempt it.  Is there a specific error message?

Connect Moderator

Thank you, but we will need more than just the error message.  We'll need a link to the exact road segment that is giving you the issue and a precise description of the edit you are attempting.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Level 6

Me also face that problem

Connect Moderator

As the tool Map Maker was closed months ago, you cannot have the same issue.  Please start a new thread describing your issue.  We will need as much detail as possible.  You can post in the language with which you are most comfortable.

Level 6

Thank you for your response, i'll check it your points.