Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

babak5.jpg

Hi everyone

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Babak
  2. Location: Since 2016 I live in Germany for my Ph.D. study as a research assistant in universität Siegen — though I’m originally from Iran,
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I’m every time busy with my jobs and responsibilities. But friends are always asking me for suggestions on where to bring out-of-towners because most time I am on the trip. Being a Local Guide allows me to share all of my experiences and knowledge to make suggestions with people like you all around the world! And it makes me so happy that you will be glad and have fun on your trip.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: You’ll find my cooking on every social network especially on youtube. Why I do that? Because I love to help, people to be happy same as me. Then will sharing my knowledge and my experiences!. I love trying and learning about every culture foods, cheese, and veggies, drinks and everything that is in their culture. 
  5. My Motivation: every place which I am visiting, I take many photos and share them on google map! When can we help others why we don't do it? Not many people know about everything and everywhere, but now, we do it together.
Siegen, Deutschland