kdpuvvadi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Information about road maintenance/Diversions/Construction

I live in Hyderabad, India. As I commute daily to work, I see a lot of times there are a ton of road diversion, road maintenance or simply road construction. As many people know as Metro construction going on in the Hyderabad, they tend to divert roads for weeks, but don't seem to find them in the maps. Sometimes I just wanted to add those on maps, but I don't seem to find any way to do it. Is there any way to do that?

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Information about road maintenance/Diversions/Construction

The government officials of Hyderabad or Telangana, its state, or whichever officials are managing the construction should be telling Google which roads to close, or reopen, and when to do it -- not individual citizens or non-citizens.

With the second-largest Google office in the world located in Hyderabad, one would think that this interaction with local officials would have started already and all road detours would be in place and current.

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

The government officials of Hyderabad or Telangana, its state, or whichever officials are managing the construction should be telling Google which roads to close, or reopen, and when to do it -- not individual citizens or non-citizens.

With the second-largest Google office in the world located in Hyderabad, one would think that this interaction with local officials would have started already and all road detours would be in place and current.

Level 10

Dear @kdpuvvadi, hope all's well. Yes, if you see road closures you're able to report an error on the map. Kind regards from Osaka78