santua's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Improve Patna

Any one from Patna, Bihar Interested to take part or already hosting a Local Guide event can contact me.

Patna, Bihar, India
13 comments
Not applicable

Re: Improve Patna

Hii,This is Manish, Jornalist from Dainik Jagran Inext Patna. i'm doing a story on Google local guide.For that i need to talk to you. please call on [REDACTED] or mail at [REDACTED].

Level 3

Hii Manish ......... I m interested. My mail id is [REDACTED]

Level 5

Hi Manish! I am Dr.Sanjeev born and brought up in Patna Kankarbagh colony.Presently I am working at Raigarh Chhattisgarh.I am interested in Local Guide meet.

Dr.Sanjeev
Level 8

I m a Google local guide level 7  from patna. 

Ranvijay
Former Google Contributor

Hi @manishm and  @Pritamg

I redacted your personal information from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

@MariaBi, thanks for keeping things proper on this site.

Could you also move this thread over to the Let's Meet Up! forum?  The thread does not concern specifics with maps data or product usage.

Former Google Contributor

Thanks @sputnikjim - done 🙂

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 1

@santua wrote:

Any one from Patna, Bihar Interested to take part or already hosting a Local Guide event can contact me.

Level 5

Yes