Level 3

I want to work for Google.

i want to work for improve google maps. 

3 comments
Level 9

Re: I want to work for Google.

@SANMahmudWarm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some usefull informations

First you can introduce yourself in current November 2017 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Field to tcheck (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywords according to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full  access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply !
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/her using @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal informations on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect
And remember active involvement promotes learning : we learn by doing.

Now you're ready to fly 😉

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!
Level 10

Hi @SANMahmud Local Guides is a volunteer based program, and your involvement is not considered as part of working for Google. There's a small subset of the program that will potentially allow you to earn money through the Trusted Photographer Program. You can learn about it from the following link:

https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

Otherwise, if you're looking for an employment at Google, go to their career website and search for the positions that you're interested in.
https://careers.google.com/

Have a good day

Level 8

Приветствую всех !

Все мы приходим сюда работать на благо других людей - пользователей карт ГУГЛ .

Это все должно быть добровольно и только на голом энтузиазме .

С уважением

Павел , Украина 

flag-ukrainy-animatsionnaya-kartinka-0001

UKRAINE