meteg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I need help to change my store photo / Dükkanımın fotoğrafı yerine arka sokağın fotoğrafı çıkıyor

I need help to change my store photo on google maps. I already uploaded a lot of 360 degree photos but still google maps is showing another street's photo.

Dükkanımın fotoğrafı yerine arka sokağın fotoğrafı çıkıyor.

https://goo.gl/maps/jzBefhnT37s

Thanks for your help / Yardımlarınız için teşekkürler

Bağlarbaşı Mahallesi, Erol Kırtasiye Oyuncak, Bağlarbaşı Caddesi, Gaziosmanpaşa/İstanbul, Türkiye
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: I need help to change my store photo / Dükkanımın fotoğrafı yerine arka sokağın fotoğrafı çıkıy

Hello,

Local Guide program is for individuals only.  Help for businesses can be obtained at the Google My Business forum.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: I need help to change my store photo / Dükkanımın fotoğrafı yerine arka sokağın fotoğrafı çıkıy

Hi @meteg
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

You need to claim you shop on Google my business this forum is dedicated to professionals and advertising.
 After that you'll be able to manage it on google maps.
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to 
 introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Level 8

Merhaba @meteg

Verdiğin noktanın fotoğraflarını incelediğimde 76 adet fotoğrafın sadece 1 tanesi arkadaki Menekşe Sokağa ait. Onuda Google streetview aracı çekmiş. Muhtemelen Dükkanının arkasında herhangi bina görmediğinden iki cepheyide görüyor diye düşünmüş olabilir.

Google onu belirli bir süre sonra düzeltir. Ama ilgili fotoğrafı Google Haritalarda açarak sağ üstte bulunan "Report a Problem" linkine tıklayarak açılan sayfadaki formu doldurarak bu resmin dükkanın ile alakalı olmadığını belirtebilirsin.

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello,

Local Guide program is for individuals only.  Help for businesses can be obtained at the Google My Business forum.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages