ArifAlfaaz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I have something to know about adding place.

I have some issues. If anyone knows please comment.

• I have added a place on Map and it says APPROVED but it still not visible to others.
  • I have changed a place (that was a market) address that was wrong. But it NOT APPROVED, why? How to fix it?
  • Is there any way to add a road which is important and not addressed to Map? I want to draw that.
  • Is there any way to marking area of a small city or town?

That's it for now.

Bangladesh
4 comments
Level 5

Re: I have something to know about adding place.

Hi @ArifAlfaaz!

Google takes up to 24 hours to update palces added, so I think you should wait in order to see the place visible also to others.

Regardin making area of a small town, it's not possible to do directly on the map, but you can contact google maps in order to report it!

Regards,

Stefano

Level 5

And what about other two points?

Level 9

1. Like what @Stefano_Mancino said, it can take some time to be publicly available. When people search for that kind of establishment everything will work fine. You need to add all possible details. 

2. Here is link to better understand the issue. Why is my edit status pending or not applied. 

3. Yes, you can use send feedback option for the same. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Hi @ArifAlfaaz,

I think you got answers for the 3 points, here is about adding roads to maps in detail. After adding the road it may take long time, that means some months.

We are not able to add missing Road on Google maps because Google map maker is closed on March 2017. But you can send feedback to Google maps about missing roads. It's taking long time to update on Map.

Add a missing road
  • Open the Google Maps appGoogle Maps
  •  Tap Menu MenuSend feedback  >  Report missing road.
  • To report your issue, follow the instructions.
  • Tap Send.

Adding roadsAdding roads

Thanks

Jafar pasha