AbdullazizA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: I can't find pharmacy category

Hello,

As this topic has already been discussed previously, I'll be merging this thread into the existing thread.  Pease do search the forums before making new posts, most questions have already been answered.

The categories are undergoing a reorganization right now.  All the different offered equivalents do point to the same background category, so searches should still find the place.  If you feel the wording being used in your country is incorrect then please submit feedback within Maps using the "Your opinions about Maps" option.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6

Hi @Flash,

Thanks for your kind reply and letting me know about using the "Your opinions about Maps" option. I'm new in this site so it's taking a bit time for me to know how things work here. Anyway, I'm sorry to drag you into this. In future, I'll search the forums first before making new posts.

Cheers!

Imtiaz

Level 8

Me too dont have it

mohamed talaat Ahmed
Level 7

Try out the "Chemist" category... They change according to the usage in the country. Mine also chenged into "Pharmacy".

Level 8

Hi @Golam   you can use category  "chemist"

mohamed talaat Ahmed