I am facing a problem when adding a "Bus Stop" to the Maps

I Need help to add Bus-Stops... please emergency

Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: I am facing a problem when adding a "Bus Stop" to the Maps

Hi @steve111MV, Adding transit places like bus stops or subway stations isn't available for users. Google use another method to add transit places, Transit Partner, they cooperate with transit departments directly. You can get more info here.

But also if you want add one point and you can not find suitable category (and for all problems on Maps), you can use "Send feedback" and then "Other feedback" and describe the problem completely. A respective team will review your feedback and take suitable decision but they'll not inform you about final decision because there are lots of requests allover the world.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @steve111MV, Adding transit places like bus stops or subway stations isn't available for users. Google use another method to add transit places, Transit Partner, they cooperate with transit departments directly. You can get more info here.

But also if you want add one point and you can not find suitable category (and for all problems on Maps), you can use "Send feedback" and then "Other feedback" and describe the problem completely. A respective team will review your feedback and take suitable decision but they'll not inform you about final decision because there are lots of requests allover the world.

Level 7

That means my Town will have 2 or 4 more years with Bus Stops on Maps. cause no agency here is dynamic enough to take care of that. I have a local project that will base on Google Maps to help people have a quick idea of where are their friends located in the town. so adding as much Points as possible is part of that too. Bus Stop are very important as almost everybody knows their names.

Level 10

I understand, Same thing in Iran. First I suggest you to go to transit department and ask them to do it.

After that if you don't get suitable result, I suggest you to prepare a complete list of bus stops with accurate name and coordinates. Then send it privately to one Local Guides community moderator and ask to escalate it. You can also use "Send Feedback" on the map and insert a link to your list. They'll look into it.