razazogi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

I Want to add a missing Road

Dear Sir

I want to add a missing road which one in front of my office. If you please help me to add the road.

Thanks with best regards

Abdur Razzak

Sabalamby Unnayan Samity SUS, Netrokona - Madan Road, Atpara, Bangladesh
3 comments
Level 7

Re: how to add missing road

Kindly send feed back in google map that the road is missing

Level 10

Re: I Want to add a missing Road

Local Guide cannot add a missing road but alternatively, there is option to send feedback. Tab on hamburger menu on top left side of Google Maps App ==> Send Feedback ==> Report a missing road. Then there is instruction to guide you on how to report that road section. 

Level 10

Re: I Want to add a missing Road

If you want to see your mentions missing road in Google map then, just collect the missing data in an efficient manner and submit these data in Google map regular basis. Such as missing shops, offices, shopping mall and other mention-able places, what is situated both side of the missing road. Also, edit, check and submit existing place's missing information. Data should be error free. Before submitting each data check carefully about road names. Never forget to mention the missing road name for every missing place submissions. Please careful about name spelling. During this process Send Feedback about missing road. I hope this information will work for you and one day you will see your missing road alive on a Google map. Thank you!

Md Chhafrul Alam Khan (RJ)