NikhilDPrince's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How to remove recently added places which are wrong?

Hello,

Recently I added one place but the location set was different so I edited it and set correct location but later first location didn't deleted, it remains their so I tried to check options suggest and edit but there was not such options. Will any one help me to fix the issue.

Regards

NikhilDPrince

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: How to remove recently added places which are wrong?

If you keep seeing both, there might be a duplicate. You can only report those (Suggest edit > Mark as closed > Duplicates) and then wait. But be aware that this can take a long time (months in some cases) before the duplicate is really removed.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

@NikhilDPrince

Both will remain for a while until they have been verified or automatically accepted. I do not think there is anything you can do right now, but wait.

Level 6

@SuzanneBozz Thanks for response, i was thinking that there must be an option to remove places we are adding before approval as in my case two places are with same details and this might create bad impact on my profile which i don't want to.

i hope any of senior member read this and consider.

@JanVanHaver Thanks buddy

Thanks

Regards

Nikhil

Level 10

Yes @NikhilDPrince, at present we have to wait.i hope Google will find the solution.

BHASI BAHULEYAN