Menfice's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to delete

There is an old issue on map, but it is no more actual, is any possibility to propose it for delete ?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Parcare,+Chi%C8%99in%C4%83u,+Moldova/@47.0548254,28.8884558,271m/d...

Chișinău, Moldova
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How to delete

Hi @Menfice

Because this one is not a proper place, the only way to update this one is to use Send Feedback within the App.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Menfice

Because this one is not a proper place, the only way to update this one is to use Send Feedback within the App.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Hi @Menfice not sure, but you can always send a feedback inside app, if you believe this is a place that have to be deleted.

Connect Moderator

Hello,

Could you please explain more what this was meant to represent and why you say it is no longer applicable?  With a good explanation I might be able to get this updated.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

For example in this link 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Parcare,+Chi%C8%99in%C4%83u,+Moldova/@47.0548254,28.8884558,271m/d...

Is mapped a car parking, it was closed, now there is a contruction site.

I thing it shoud be deleted.

How it's posible to do so ?

Level 8

Its not posible to make a feedback 

Connect Moderator

This was mis-mapped to start.  We used to be able to add polygons.  An unnamed polygon should have been added and then associated with a point POI to represent the parking.  We no longer have polygon editing, so I'll ask Google to remove it using your explanation.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

Ok,

Thanks,

But, what to do with other such POI?