kshirodkumarSaikia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to correct wrongly labeled places

I found so many places lime village, town wrongly labeled in Google map and there is no options to correct it.It's makes huge problem for the people who depends on Google map. For example I searching for Lahowal Patra Gaon, a village in Lahowal and Google map shows a very different place which makes very big confusion for me and personally visi that place to confirm that that was not Lahowal Patra Gaon. Again I search for the right one.It is very time and money consuming. So, please let me know how to correct these wrongly labeled places.

Dibrugarh, Assam, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: How to correct wrongly labeled places

Hi @kshirodkumarSaikia

Thanks for reaching out. You can click directly on "Feedback" in Maps and then choose the "Other Feedback" option to suggest a correction. 

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 6

Re: How to correct wrongly labeled places

@MariaBi wrote:

Hi @kshirodkumarSaikia

Thanks for reaching out. You can click directly on "Feedback" in Maps and then choose the "Other Feedback" option to suggest a correction.

I did not see "Other Feedback" under "Send feedback" on the left-side menu, but I did find "Your opinions about Maps", which served the same function and was just what I needed. More details on my post:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/How-to-correct-wrongly-labeled-places/td-p/...