cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How to contribute to street view

Hello, 

Could anybody

please suggest me how can I participate in capturing google street view photos in google map. I have a google pixel phone but I am afraid it can capture up to 12.3 Mega pixel photos. 

Thanks, 

Bulbul

Dhaka, Bangladesh
2 comments
Level 10

Re: How to contribute to street view

HI @AhsanBulbul

Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guides Connect!

You can create or import 360 photos with the Street View app.Please follow below steps :

Create photos with a phone

1. Open the Street View app Street View.
  2. Tap Create Add photo.
  3. In the bottom right, tap Camera Take photo.
  4. Take a series of photos.
  5. At the bottom, tap Done Done.
  6. Your 360 photo is stitched together and saved in the "Private" tab on your phone. The photo is also saved on your phone (unless you turned this setting off).

You can also import photos from your Device if you've already 360 Photo. please refer this for more information.

Before Creating 360 Photos please refer 7 tips for shooting great 360 photos with your smartphone this post helps you to create best 360 photos from your phone.

Source : https://support.google.com/maps/answer/7012050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Hope this helps you.

Thank you.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

Re: How to contribute to street view

Hello iDepp,

Thank you for your reply and apologies for being late to respond. I think I couldn't clarify my query which was how I can participate in Google Street View process. Instead of uploading 360 degrees, I would like to contribute to Google Street View directly. Anyway thank you very much for your reply once again.