ابراهيمع's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

How to become a Map Maker Regional Lead in my country?

I want my country road invisible on maps and Google earth

Brhom
مدرسه حي الصقور, الحديدة, اليَمَن
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: How to become a Map Maker Regional Lead in my country?

@ابراهيمع

Google has stopped accepting applications for Regional Leads program until further notice.

Please keep adding High quality edits to Google Maps through Map Maker. If Google thinks you fulfill to criteria for this program and Regional Leads are required in your region, they will contact you directly.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL

View solution in original post

Level 3

Hi, I can point you to one of the steps. A map maker is also called a cartographer, and they study cartography. So you should research and study everything that had to do with cartography. As for putting your drawn map on Google. You would probably have to contact them directly.

Level 10
Solution

@ابراهيمع

Google has stopped accepting applications for Regional Leads program until further notice.

Please keep adding High quality edits to Google Maps through Map Maker. If Google thinks you fulfill to criteria for this program and Regional Leads are required in your region, they will contact you directly.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL