mandrew182's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: How to add the street name in Ukraine?

@iDepp I understand, but I can see changes in Google Maps for Ukraine. I think there is some process for this.

Connect Moderator

@mandrew182,

Google Maps obtains its data from many different sources.  Public contributions are just one such source.  When Google disables to tools for public input for a country that is because the are unable to accept public edits in that area, there is thus not an alternative way for the public to submit such edits.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 10

@mandrew182

It needs a time. After sending request with good documentation it takes even more than 3 months for Google Maps Team to put such changes to Maps. But remember that sometimes such reports are not accepted beacuse of many reasons. So, my advice is a patience. @OlegKostyukevich sent a suggestion at the end of March. Now it's 3 weeks later. It's strong hope that will be fine. Now, you must wait a few months and I hope it should be done.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 4

@JacekNK thanks for the explanation. I've translated my document to English, probably it could help https://photos.app.goo.gl/nlfL2x5Hk1RB5VhI2

Level 4

One more step from my side. I've just confirmed my address https://www.google.com/maps/search/Vitru+16+Krotoshyn

Level 4

@OlegKostyukevich do you have any updates? 🙂