Themhb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How to add locality and sub-locality on map?

Hi there, How can I add locality and sub-locality on the maps  I read some answers in 2017 from Googlers that this isn't available at this time but I saw some new added sub-localities in my town I wanted to add more sub-localities in my town so how could I add please help me because I recently saw some newly added sub-localities. The recently added sub-locality name is Mohalla Mehboobpura, Akalgarh, Punjab, Pakistan and I wanted to add my sub-locality please help me to add this into my local map and we also have problem with our city name our city old name is Akalgarh and new name is AliPur Chatha when we search in the map with old name we get correct results and when we search with new name map show another city named(Alipur Sharif) I have already reported many times but no results it still not fixed  please help us by fixing this problem we'll be thankful to you if you'll help us 

Thank you.

Muhammad Hamza Butt
Akalgarh, Punjab, Pakistan
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: How to add locality and sub-locality on map?

Hello @Themhb,

As the answers you found already indicated, addition of such features by the public are not currently being accepted.

Your city is already correctly mapped as Alipur Chatha.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 7

No Mr. Flash we have some major issues with the name of our city, my city has 2 names actually an old name and a new name the old name of my city is Akalgarh and the new name is Alipur Chatha when we search with old name Akalgarh we get correct result and when we search with new name Alipur Chatha map show another place called Alipur sharif that's another place in another district we just want you to fix it please I have already reported this i got no results please if you could help us by fixing this problem we'll be thankful to you

Muhammad Hamza Butt
Level 7

No Mr. @Flash we have some major issues with the name of our city, my city has 2 names actually an old name and a new name the old name of my city is Akalgarh and the new name is Alipur Chatha when we search with old name Akalgarh we get correct result and when we search with new name Alipur Chatha map show another place called Alipur sharif that's another place in another district we just want you to fix it please I have already reported this i got no results please if you could help us by fixing this problem we'll be thankful to you

Muhammad Hamza Butt