ShoaibZ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How to add different business hours for different days?

Dear local guides, 

I am from Lahore, Pakistan. And like any other Muslim majority country, Pakistan also follow the half-day rule for Friday. E.g. besides the weekend, Friday is also considered a half working day & most of the government & private institutions gets closed prior to their usual ending hours. And if not closed, there is an official 2 hours break from 1:00PM till 3:00PM for Friday prayer (mainly followed by banks & other government institutions). It creates a big confusion mostly for foreigners because on Google Maps the timing of any office (my personal observation) is shown the same for the whole week (Mon-Fri) or (Mon-Sat). 

Can someone help me with understanding whether while suggesting an edit, I can add business hours for each day individually or I can only add 1 timing for the whole week?

Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: How to add different business hours for different days?

hello @ShoaibZ,..

brother first go to Suggest an Edit, then go at ''Hours'' category , then once you have set the hours , then beneath it below there will be option for ''ADD SET OF HOURS'' overthere you can add  different hours for the same day...

i hope it helped you ...

View solution in original post

Level 9
Level 9

Level 7
Solution

hello @ShoaibZ,..

brother first go to Suggest an Edit, then go at ''Hours'' category , then once you have set the hours , then beneath it below there will be option for ''ADD SET OF HOURS'' overthere you can add  different hours for the same day...

i hope it helped you ...