Anasinqilabi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

How to add bus stop on the road side?

In my city there are several bus stops but i am unable to add these bus stops on the map.Kindly Help me to do so.

Sheikhupura, Pakistan
10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: How to add bus stop on the road side?

Hello @Anasinqilabi

You can't add Bus Stops on google maps, Google deleted "Bus Stop" category few years back. Transit Agencies/companies only add transit information provided to Google.

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Hello @Anasinqilabi

You can't add Bus Stops on google maps, Google deleted "Bus Stop" category few years back. Transit Agencies/companies only add transit information provided to Google.

Level 8

@Anasinqilabi wrote:

In my city there are several bus stops but i am unable to add these bus stops on the map.Kindly Help me to do so.

Good day @Anasinqilabi sad to say we can not add a bus station on Google Maps, only through the Google Transit Partners is such made available. How about Send a feedback to the Local Guides Team if you know a bus station needs to be added to the Google Maps in your community. Sending a feedback as well is not a guarantee it will be added. Google work with Transit companies for such features. 

Kudos!

Connect Moderator

As @AbdullahAM correctly stated, transit features can only be added via transit authorities via the Map Content Partners program.  Sending feedback is not an option for adding new transit features.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 5

thanks @mrjacinto

Level 8

@Anasinqilabi wrote:

thanks @mrjacinto

@Anasinqilabi your welcome mate.. see you around. xD

Level 9

Hi @Anasinqilabi !

We are not empowered to do so . Traffic department of the concerned place and / or country can only do so .

Mondrito

Level 9

Google authority needs to consider the matter.

Level 7

In order to prevent bad data from being erroneously or maliciously added to maps, Google will not accept any transit data from regular users or Local Guides.

Anyone wanting to have stops or stations of bus or rail routes added should contact the agency or company that operates that transit system to ask that they work with Google to add their data about stops and schedules to Google Maps.  

Level 7

But their performance in adding bus stops is poor 

That option should be added with restricted modifications