Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How to add a Missing road segment in Google Maps?

open mapopen mapclick feedbackclick feedbackselect your  actionselect your actionand then write raod name and many moreand then write raod name and many morekindaly look this picturs 

Level 8
Solution

Add a missing road
  • Open the Google Maps appGoogle Maps
  •  Tap Menu MenuSend feedback  >  Report missing road.
  • To report your issue, follow the instructions.
  • Tap Send.

Add Road.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

This fiture isnt available in many countries.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no such app!

Level 4

Re:Thank you so much .

@ahmedsharf11 wrote:

i made a video that describe How to add a missing place on Google maps in a simple way from PC , hope you all to benefit from it :

Level 4

you can understand the issue is about the map of dhaka, bangladesh as the query was tagged by those location. I am also from dhaka, bangladesh. i stumbled upon this post query today when i wanted to submit a feedback of a missing u turn road in my area and here is what google map app said to me

2017-12-25 18.jpg

So does it mean that your solution is still not available in Dhaka, Bangladesh?

Level 6

Thanks

Level 6

How to add linked roads to the road and others which we cannot explain in feedback unkess we can draw and show. I saw drawing a road etc., Prior to this in google website some wherw but it is not available now.

Level 7

Re: How to add a Missing road segment in Google Maps? Adding to the question

Also, is there a way to accelerate or escalate the process. I have added a missing road to a naturopathy hospital in Kerala sometime back but havent got back any response. The problem was, since the road is not marked, google maps directions are misleading but for the time being, i have moved the location marker to the beginning of the private road. Any luck with connecting with Maps team on this? Missing map maker 😞

Here is the link:
https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Prakriti+Shakti/@9.5283878,76.9774198,546m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4...

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 4.05.25 PM.png

www.sudhithxavier.in
Level 8

Re: How to add a Missing road segment in Google Maps? Adding to the question

I have an experience adding road at gmaps . Here my experience in Indonesian language https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Bahasa-Indonesia/SHARING-Menambah-Jalan-Baru-Ganti-Nama-Jalan-...

| Indonesia Local Guides | SVTP | Work-Study-Holiday | Yogyakarta Local Guides | Nunukan Local Guides | Jakarta Local Guides |