BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How do I categorizing many kind of cooperatives movements in Indonesia ?

Google maps category for organization that activities are among member its member, from members for member and by members are not specified.

Category that near for this is 990 credit unions for "koperasi kredit" in bahasa Indonesia and 40 Federal credit unions for "Pusat Koperasi Kredit" and "Induk Koperasi Kredit Indonesia". This 990 credit unions has minimum three branch offices.

Cooperative its self not categorize in Google Maps Indonesia. There are many cooperative organization in Indonesia that can not be categorized,
especially with the unique commond bond such as student cooperative, saving and loan cooperative, farmer cooperative, fishermen cooperative, worker cooperative, consumer cooperative, women cooperative, teachers cooperative, production cooperative etc.

Most of them have office building, telephone number and websites.

Do you as a Local Guide have a solution for this mattter ?

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
1 comment
Level 9

Re: How do I categorizing many kind of cooperatives movements in Indonesia ?

@BudiFXW  If I understand your question correctly " how to categorize a location" put in what is closest in fit such as credit union, then Google will take everything it knows about the location both online and offline and focuses the information to cover what it really knows about the location from all sources including the listing. That is why they limit the number of choices to very general information to make sure they are in the right department.   If they went super detailed then each user contributing would have to fully understand the nuance of each category.