mubarakvkabees's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How can I draw a new road

Google map never show my Home road,  how can i add new road, with multiple turning and curves 

Erattupetta, Kerala, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: How can I draw a new road

Hi @mubarakvkabees,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

Whether you want to change a street name, or add one, or flag that a road on the map doesn't exist in reality, you can Report an error on the map.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: How can I draw a new road

Hi @mubarakvkabees

At this time, there's no way to add or edit city, country or little region like it was on Google Map Maker.

You can open three line menu on the right above of Google Maps.

After that you can open "Send Feedback" in your menu and then find point of your issue and after that write for it.

Feedback.jpgSend FeedbackSend Feedback

Missing Road.jpgMissing RoadMissing Road

Please follow this steps

1. Open the Google Maps app Google Maps.
  2. Tap Menu Menu and then Send feedback and then
  3. To report your issue, follow the instructions.
  4. Tap Send.

Best Regards
Rezgar