ShastriP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Hindu Architecture - A Complete Ahmedabad

Karnamukteshwar is the only ancient Shiv temple as old as 1000 years situated beside New Cloth Market, out side Sarangpur Darwaja. It has historical significance and is preserved in the memory of King Karnadev and his old city Karnavati.

karnamukteshvar mahadev.jpg

Karna Mukteshwar Mahadev, Ghantakarn Mahavir Market Road, Sarangpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
10 comments
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Hindu Architecture - A Complete Ahmedabad

Do you need help with this feature on the map or are you just posting a photo here on the forum?

Connect Moderator

Re: about my village

hi @ShastriP, first of all, as it seems this is your first post in Connet, let me give you a warm welcome.

I will follow in Italian, but you can use the translation function to understand me.

language.JPG

La tua foto è molto interessante, l'hai fatta tu? altrimenti dovresti citare l'autore della foto, o almeno l'indirizzo del sito dove l'hai presa. Il rispetto degli autori è una regola di base di questa community. Hai anche maggiori dettagli di questo luogo?

Connect è la Community delle Guide Locali di Google Maps, ma NON è Google Maps. Questo è un luogo virtuale nel quale le Guide Locali condividono esperienze, immagini, discussioni tecniche relative a Maps, volontariato, e molto altro. Esplora il menù per scoprirne i contenuti completi.

Ti invito a presentarti e a scrivere qualcosa di te, lo puoi fare direttamente seguendo questo link

Se hai bisogno di aiuto per inserire questo luogo in Maps, ti consiglio di seguire le indicazioni di @Pea, che ha grandissima competenza tecnica in Maps.

Spero di leggere presto i tuoi post

Level 3

hi, shastriP, 

kem chho? 

Level 8

Good Information...Thanks 

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 8

Good Information

@ShastriP wrote:

Karnamukteshwar is the only ancient Shiv temple as old as 1000 years situated beside New Cloth Market, out side Sarangpur Darwaja. It has historical significance and is preserved in the memory of King Karnadev and his old city Karnavati.

karnamukteshvar mahadev.jpg

Thanks 

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 7

Hello @ShastriP,

The piece of information shared by you is really interesting one. Many of the localites are not aware about it but I believe, as mentioned by the Moderator @ErmesT, You may share these kind of information on Maps. If you have any technical concern or something like that, we would be more than Happy to help you on it.

I hope it will be okay if I share this picture and details from my twitter handle?

Thanks for share though 🙂

Appreciate your support to the community 🙂

Cheers,

Zalak

Level 6

Very informative post and being a part of this city, I will surely visit it soon.

Can I share this image with my network?

Level 10

@ShastriP @sanjayb

કેમ છો?

ખુબજ સુંદર શિવ મંદિર છે.

માહિતી આપવા બદલ ખુબ ખુબ આભાર 

ધન્યવાદ 

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Connect Moderator

well @iDepp@Patel412@amdavadiZalak@JigneshGohel, it seems my reply to @ShastriP was not completely understood, maybe because in Italian Language, so I will try to explain it better.

I was asking him if he was the author of the photo. I did not received any answer. Connect (like Google Maps) promote the use of "original content" (text and photos made by us), and it seems photo and text in this post are coming from this site.

The same happens to @JeslynL in here.

Thanks to all of you to support Hindu Architecture. I think we have to do it in the "right" way 🙂