swapnildabade24's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 7

Google Maps Edit Review Process

How google review the edits which are made by local guides?

Is there any process which google follows for approving edits?

Sometimes edits get approved immediately but sometimes it takes long ago.

What can we do for approving edits as soon as possible? Is there any way to approve the edits early.

India
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Google Maps Edit Review Process

Hello @swapnildabade24,

Google has algorithms immeadiately look at your edit, and if they can they make a decision.  If they can't then they flag the edit for human review, which will take time.

There is no way to skip this process.  If Google could trust everyone to always make good edits then the process would be unnecessary, but unfortunately those that purposely or innocently add bad data have resulted in the need for filters.

You can read more in this pinned post.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

No method to get your edits apply earlier. Google post your edits to other local guides for more clarification. If another LGs agree with your edits as soon your edit get approved. You can ask more to @HelloJess @ @KlaudiyaG

Level 9

Hello

@swapnildabade24

If you are asking about the review

You can edit the review by your self if it's yours by tapping the three dots , you have the option to Delete or edit itJust like thisJust like this

And if you want to know more about editing  Check this link i hope it will help you..  https://goo.gl/uZd1mT

Cheers 

Saudi local guide 

Level 9

Thanks @Flash

for your prompt response ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Cheers

Saudi local guide