DSVishnuJyoti's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google Map assistance

Can u assist me in Adding data of Google my map To Google Map ,so that I will publish more geographical details like River,Lake,pond etc

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
7 comments
Level 8

Google Map update

Can u please add more option to the Google Map like ,River,Lake,pond etc.Will u please assist me In How to Add google my map contribution to Google map

Connect Moderator

Re: Google Map assistance

Hello,

Google intentionally made water editing unavailable approximately three years ago when they formed a specialized team that just works on water features.  In addition, at the beginning of the year the advanced editor that allowed other geographical features to be added was closed.  At this time no member of the public can make such edits.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

Sir please assist me in Adding these important geographic data to map,it's my pleasure to add these 

Connect Moderator

I'm sorry, but there is no such option at this time.

I too cannot add them.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Level 8

Who will help me sir . Please Tell me.I 

Connect Moderator

No one can help you.  At this time, Google is not accepting such edits from the public.

Connect Moderator

Re: Google Map update

Hi @DSVishnuJyoti,

I'm merging this post with the already answered one, with the same content. Please do not post many times the same question in different board. In fact the answer to your question was already here, answered months ago.

Feel free to explore our community, and please search before posting, to see if your question have already been replyed: /Help-Desk/Tip-How-do-I-search-the-Connect-Community/

Ermes