JacqueZ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Global Outreach

What originally seemed to be way to large to touch, our world is now a click away. This is not new news, nor is it very astute.

However, it is something that compounds our opportunities in a large way. We are only beginning to see how far we can go, with trails of people following us, to places that are limited only by our imagination.

Knowing that, and exploring how to do it, I have uncovered something I have always wanted to have happen. My vision is to connect the people in at least 150 of the 190 countries in our world. I wish to connect them by needs, by expertise, by resources they can offer. I've been a Networking Coach, a Word of Mouth Strategist, and now a Global Collaborator for about 50+ years. My connections are enormous, my passion to unite by commonalities is huge.

Upon connecting with Pakistan, I discovered they needed water, food, homes, education. . . . you get the drift. So my vision morphed to include answers based upon my database. Enter - a template for a Sustainable Community - where all those life survival things are located. Thus I play.

Question to my audience:

WHO do you know who also wants to be a part of this template for a Sustainable Community? I'm all ears! How about making the new tools we all share really go toward the good in life. . . all to increase love, prosperity and peace?

I search for the team, possibly the "foundation" to sponsor this. WHO do you know?

Click to see the type of connecting I do.

Phoenix, AZ, USA
1 comment
Level 7

Re: Global Outreach

Moderators, 

Please move this discussion to the General Discussion forum.  It does not pertain to editing data on GMaps.

Certainly, if it is not pertinent to any aspect of te local guides program, them it should be removed.