JenniferMarie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Getting Around Town - Vancouver, BC - My Experiences

I've been using Google Maps for years. Moving to a new community a few years ago in a city I was born in, but left while young, has been an eye opener as a Vancouverite.

There are so many areas to explore here, let alone in my own neighbourhood. Where to begin?

Here of course!

Google Maps has allowed me the convenience to checkout what's awesome and new around me from the comfort of my home and on my mobile.

There are features to create lists of where I Want To Go, what my Favourites are and the Starred Places which I use to track the places I've been to rhat I've liked.

It's great to pull up the app and click on the current location icon to show me what's around me that I've already been to, or filter by finding restaurant types around me. Maybe a new, chic coffee shop I should check out.

I've used maps in Mexico, Australia and other places around the world to keep me on time, track and safe.

Maps also knows my route to work and what time I start and finish, so calculating the beat route home is so easy. The app even advises me of traffic jams which sometimes means I leave a little later to avoid it.

Love what it has to offer. I welcome you to explore and map your area!

Vancouver, BC, Canada