demolawaluk's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Forty for Forty

I added the location and pictures of 40 Primary Health care centres (Community health centres) in Nigeria to google map to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Alma-Ata, a milestone in primary health care.

Primary Health Centre, Makera,  Numan, Adamawa StatePrimary Health Centre, Makera, Numan, Adamawa State

This is the listing of Forty Rural Community Health Centres in Nigeria  on my map.

@U-royFelixA@SanyaOdare@wildspan@KarenVChin@EhsanD@Osaka78forTRUMP@HelloSamsonR,  @TraciC@SoniaK@IlankovanT@bassey@OSAMA and @Venance what do you think about this feat?

Abuja, Nigeria
21 comments
Level 7

Re: Forty rurally located Primary Healthcare centres for Alma-Ata Declaration at 40

Thank you for the effort that is needed to add these important medical centers to Google Maps.

Level 10

Re: Forty for Forty

Having 40 Primary Health Care Centres listed on Google Maps by an individual is quite mind-boggling @demolawaluk. Thumbs up man!

@demolawaluk wrote:

I added the location and pictures of 40 Primary Health care centres (Community health centres) in Nigeria to google map to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Alma-Ata, a milestone in primary health care.

Primary Health Centre, Makera,  Numan, Adamawa StatePrimary Health Centre, Makera, Numan, Adamawa State

This is the listing of Forty Rural Community Health Centres in Nigeria  on my map.

@U-royFelixA@SanyaOdare@wildspan@KarenVChin@EhsanD@Osaka78forTRUMP@HelloSamsonR,  @TraciC@SoniaK@IlankovanT@bassey@OSAMA and @Venance what do you think about this feat?

Level 8

Thank you @SanyaOdare

Level 10

Level 7

Very well done @demolawaluk quite impressive. 

James Edeani - Lagos Local Guide
Level 10

You're welcome @demolawaluk!

@demolawaluk wrote:

Thank you @SanyaOdare

Level 10

@demolawaluk Excellent! Keep up the good work, Dr Lukman. I was great to meet you at the Hilton Abuja.

Level 7

That's why I love the Google maps: a fast way to connect people, services and places around an intire world. 

So beautiful work, mate! Keep it going!

Level 10

This is impressive @demolawaluk well done and a big thanks to you for the efforts you made in doing this for our community. I checked out the links now an I was totally impressed at your efforts in carrying out this solo initiative. No doubt your contributions will definitely make an impact in the community and beyond. Well done and keep up the good work.