Ruzaiq's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Forever Not Applied.

Always not applied.

I need to desperately know what's going on with my account. For the past few months, every single place I create comes back straight to me as NOT APPLIED. It is not even bending or telling me why it is rejected.

Although I am trying to improve the mapping in my Area and help google in that but google is not helping.

I am level 8 Guide and all the information I put are 100% correct. This is a blatant outrage and I'm getting incredibly frustrated.

Muscat, Oman
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Forever Not Applied.

Hello @Ruzaiq,

While I do appreciate that you shared the same sentiment as I did in this post, I don't really condone copying and pasting the same sentences that I've written. If it's been happening for a few months, you could always ask for help and see whether something might be wrong with your account. Either that, or you can post the types of edits that you're attempting to make, and see whether they can be improved.

While they might be 100% in your opinion, there is a broad system that people are constantly learning through. There are many reasons, so maybe see what type of places you're trying to create and we'll give our opinion. 🙂