Did you mean: 
Level 9

Fixing up map entries no edit option

Hi all,

Got this place which i can't seem to edit

Roleystone Shopping Centre
21 Jarrah Rd, Roleystone WA 6111

https://goo.gl/maps/cYVmAe7xQ1M2

Had this issue before with places like parks, but first actual place i want to edit.

Cheers

Australia
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Fixing up map entries no edit option

That place is one of the reasons Map Maker went away :). People would make named shapes but not continue and make the actual place of interest. The best way forward is to send feedback about the place reporting the issue within the App.

Regards Paul

Former Google Contributor

Hi @stevenee,

Thanks for reaching out.

As @PaulPavlinovich mentioned there are certain items in Google Maps that you cannot edit and these include landmarks, established points-of-interests or even the names of a city/township - Only Google can edit these although you can always send feedback and suggest your changes through Google maps.

To send feedback you can follow the steps shown in the Steps to send us feedback article from the Google Maps Help.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi @MashaPS I think this particular place should be editable. It's not built properly in the Maps data :).