RalfBachmann's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Fake listing

On the Goggle Search forum there's a complaint about fake listing, maybe someone can take a look at it. 

See:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!category-topic/websearch/mvzkFLUbJ9A

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Fake listing

Hi Ralf,

According to this Reporting of Fake listings discussion in Mapmaker support forum:

1.  Individual Fakes should be reported by the normal channel - that is Report problem of a paritcular place.

2.  Series of Fakes listings can be reported to the Mapmaker support forum, so that they will escalate to Google's Spam team.

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi Ralf,

According to this Reporting of Fake listings discussion in Mapmaker support forum:

1.  Individual Fakes should be reported by the normal channel - that is Report problem of a paritcular place.

2.  Series of Fakes listings can be reported to the Mapmaker support forum, so that they will escalate to Google's Spam team.

Hope it helps.

Not applicable

Hello Friends..

Its a big mistakes done by Google Map team. There are lot of spammers are playing with google guidelines. Its surprise to know that Google map published with wrong and fake business details and miss guide to customers. 
most of business location are fake and edit from another nature of business by illegal methods. Google does not look into the actual business name and category and published with wrong updates. How easy can be for a spammers to promote some fake business listing and getting advantage,  I am working as a free lancer for local business guide. 
I come to know Packers and Movers business category are more Spam now a days in India. All metro city of India Like Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Jaipur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Patna etc. are displaying fake Packers and movers listing that does not belongs to actual business. even if you try to report or edit it by actual business it does not allow you because spammers are more clever than Google Map Team. 
Below are the few example of Fake and Spamming Business Listing. If someone has a idea to stop those spamming please help us. 

rlz=1C1CHBD_enIN725IN725&espv=2&tbm=lcl&q=packers+and+movers+bangalore&oq=packers&gs_l=serp.1.0.0i20k1l2j0i131k1j0l7.3110.4595.0.5773.7.6.0.1.1.0.163.853.0j6.6.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.7.855.Iv2OtXCpVEw#rlfi=hd:;si:7664582787983697837;mv:!1m3!1d285333.078318955!2d77.89535225!3d12.7846309!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i261!2i220!4f13.1

Level 5

Hey Anshup,

1.  Individual Fakes should be reported by the normal channel - that is Report problem of a particular place.

Hope it helps.

Harihar

Level 9
Level 9

@anshup wrote:

Below are the few example of Fake and Spamming Business Listing. If someone has a idea to stop those spamming please help us. 

There are numerous threads about spam 'Packers and Movers' in the MapMaker forum https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/map-maker/movers$20and$20packers . Google must be aware but it seems the spammers are unstoppable

Btw, Your links are a little hard to follow. If you open a listing and click the Share icon then tick the Share Link box you'll get something more usable

Screenshot 2017-01-09 at 16.03.12.png