BenKlein's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Error on an Edit/Detail on Edit

I had two instances recently that made me wish for a more robust editing feature. 

1) On a recent check of a phone number I entered that the number for the business was wrong when it was right. However I can't go back and edit my edit. 

2) I recently suggested a name change for a place. Prospect Point - Stanley Park to Prospect Point Creamery.  The reason is that all the reviews reference the ice cream shop (and the restaurant which is currently under renos) however there really should be two new places (Prospect Point - Stanley Park Attraction (New), Prospect Point Creamery (Existing so it can keep all the reviews) and the name of the new restaurant when it launches again. 

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get this info to cartographers? 

Best,

Ben

Prospect Point - Stanley Park, Stanley Park Drive, Vancouver, BC, Canada
2 comments
Level 7

Re: Error on an Edit/Detail on Edit

Regarding the first item, once a change request is submitted, it cannot be edited or cancelled.  You will have to wait to see if it gets published, in which case you can submit another request.

Level 9

Re: Error on an Edit/Detail on Edit

@BenKlein For the first as @sputnikjim suggested you need to wait for getting it approve or not applied. After that you can submit another request for the same. 

And about the second one 

It can take some time to be approve. 

When the final result come as live or not applied. 

You can try for another one. Unfortunately If you try to add new with existing there will be two places with same name. 

So wait and watch. After that submit another request. 

Happy Mapping 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.