PriyankaGowda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Edits not getting approved

Hi,

I have a business firm and i happened to create a my business page and den asked for the pin.

I did not receive the pin even after a month and i re-generated it and waited for another month. Still I did not receive the pin.

So, i decided to delete the business page (the content was nill) and added a place in google maps so that i could claim it later.

Doing so, I put in the wrong category and wrong marker point. Now, I'm trying to edit it from past a week from different google accounts and still the status is pending in all accounts.

I also tried to delete the place telling it was duplicate. But it didnt work. But i want my place to be put up in google maps ASAP.

Pls do help

4 comments
Level 10

Re: Edits not getting approved

@PriyankaGowda Please contact the Google My Business. I had a similar issue and they solved it. They are very responsive.

Level 7

Hi PriyankaR,
If you've not yet solved the issue at your end, do share a link of your pin, I'll try and help
cheers
Connect Moderator

Hello,

Once on the map a valid place cannot be removed, only repaired.

The queue for edit review is long at this time, you will need to wait your turn in the queue.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 5

Hi Thanks for responding.

In fact I still haven't received the post card for verification and obviously the changes aren't updated too.

Below is the link for the location of my business (without the changes).

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Dhobi+Dosth/@13.1578952,77.6225574,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0...

pls do help.

Thanks in advance