Mysta02's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Edits keep getting rejected.

I am trying to update a location, and it keeps being denied.

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Chilliwack+General+Hospital/@49.1385273,-121.967379,19z/data=!4m5!3...

It is currently tagged as Chilliwack General Hospital, but it is actually Heritage Village. This is Chilliwack General Hospital.  It is currently tagged as a Retirement Home, but is actually an Assisted Living Facility.  The marker currently resides in the parking lot, but should be on the building.  The website is currently the Chilliwack General Hospital website, but should be the Heritage Village website.

There are no notes saying why it is being rejected, other than "could not be verified".  All this information can be verified by checking Street View, googling Chilliwack General Hospital for its actual location, and checking the official website.

Please help, as this is frustrating.  The person rejecting this doesn't seem interested in accuracy, and even after numerous attempts to update, they haven't taken any time to research it.

1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: Edits keep getting rejected.

It is currently tagged as Chilliwack General Hospital, but it is actually Heritage Village. .

The feature you have linked to is Heritage Village.  Please clear your browser cache and check if any issues remain.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages