Tapan7809's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Editing roads, roots, places in some parts of Bihar, India

I have traveled most part of the Bihar, and some times to the remote ares too, the main difficulty the i face at some places the roots or roads are not perfect. At some places there are roads on maps but actually they does not exists and at some places roads are there actually and it does not appear on the maps. I have several times face the problems while following the maps in the remote areas. the national highways are fine and perfect but the interior roads are needed to be corrected.  

Patna, Bihar, India
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Editing roads, roots, places in some parts of Bihar, India

@Tapan7809 wrote:

I have traveled most part of the Bihar, and some times to the remote ares too, the main difficulty the i face at some places the roots or roads are not perfect. At some places there are roads on maps but actually they does not exists and at some places roads are there actually and it does not appear on the maps. I have several times face the problems while following the maps in the remote areas. the national highways are fine and perfect but the interior roads are needed to be corrected.  

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/How-do-complain-any-changes-or-village-college-park-e... Please visit here you can get answered problem will be solve give me kuto